Crate and Barrel Sales Associates are at the heart of our customers' experience. Genuinely warm and naturally driven, you're a fan of everything we sell.
That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Assistant Store Manager, Sales and Team Leader, Sales your day is dedicated to meeting daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and welcoming.
What you'll do :
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Develop, share and apply product expertise.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, intranet communications, and current advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules with regard to area assignments.
- Maintain the store counters and assist with store maintenance as directed by the management team.
- Maintain all store displays and uprights / shelves in between customer interactions.
- Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
- Assist customers with product selections and process all customer orders or returns.
- Update notes on customer sales to keep sales associates informed, as needed.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management team concerning policies and / or product requests, problems and suggestions.
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the Assistant Store Manager, Sales.
- Maintain an awareness of all available resources for training and development.
- Support all efforts and initiatives across all business channels in an effort to maximize company sales growth and profitability.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems
What you'll bring :
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and / or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Last updated : 2021-11-29
Posted in November 29, 2021
Expired in March 1, 2022