Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist
Thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel.
Our New Jersey branch is looking for a new Customer Care Specialist to join their Sea Logistics team.
The Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist supports Customers, external & internal, by providing helpful information, solutions, answering questions and responding timely and effectively, to the Customer’s requests & concerns.
They are the Customer advocate towards the US Operational Care Center and overseas Customer Care Locations to help ensure that Customers are satisfied with the Products & Services provided and their Customer Promise is fulfilled.
- Customer Care andSatisfaction : Proactive advice and consultancy, ensuring Customer satisfaction and shipment Management Qualification and entry of Customer orders intoOperational process.
- Complaint Management and support Customer Development & Maintenance.
- Close cooperation with Branch & Area management as well as Sea Logisticsoperations (OCC) for an enhanced customer experience and profit Maximization avoid additional costs & expenses due to internalservice failure.
- Financial Excellence & Development and quotation Management : Qualification of Customer inquiries, provide KNquotations and updates, set final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in-line with thenational leeway in decision-making (front-line Empowerment).
- Familiarization with Kuehne+Nagel Products & systems, i.e. Customer myKN, KNLogin / ESP, CoreLOG and customer onboarding : Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into Kuehne+Nagel systems (Business & Customer profile).
- Customer Data Management : Maintenance and integration of customer data in theKuehne+Nagel Systems and customer Relationship Management : Knowledge Exchange with Sales.
- Establishing and building Customer relationships (Sales support) and reporting (refining and reviewing Customer requested reports generated fromKuehne+Nagel Systems),
- Care & Follow up on first orders & document Customer Feedback and actively participate in regular Kuehne+Nagel Team community based activities.
- Self-Development and have fun & stay engaged.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors / First University Degree preferred in Supply Chain Management.
- 0 to 2 years of customer service experience.
- 0 to 2 years of logistics experience.
- Sea Logistics experience is preferred.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne+Nagel’s general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc.
The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.
Posted in July 2, 2022
Expired in October 2, 2022