Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a Retail Associate to join our team at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
As a Retail Associate you'll be responsible for providing excellent guest service and managing all transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Greets and acknowledges guests, answers their questions and assists them whenever possible.
- Processes sale with appropriate point of sale system, accepts payment, counts change and bags merchandise.
- Maintains records related to sales.
- Routinely stocks merchandise and faces items on shelves.
- Verifies amount of bank at beginning and the end of each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand.
- Maintains orderly back-stock and knows where goods are to be found.
- Completes all related close-out paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in retail or customer service environment preferred.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count change.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors' instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently.
- Bending, reaching, climbing on step stool.
- Visual acuity sufficient to see and distinguish merchandise and operate point-of-sale system.
- Majority of time spent in indoor, climate-controlled environment of retail store
- May also be exposed to partially sheltered outdoor environment subject to climate fluctuations.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you.
We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
This vacancy has been closed