Base Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000 annually
BluSky offers a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Remote work
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Equipment appropriate to the position (ie, laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Corporate apparel allowance
- Extended benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Accident & Critical Illness Coverage, LegalShield, Professional Development, Paid Referral Program, and more.
We pride ourselves on hiring the best candidates to join the BluSky family and are passionate about our team, our culture, and our services. BluSky is seeking the most talented, driven, and professional individuals who want to grow their careers, be a part of a supportive team and have the passion to succeed.
The Military & Veteran Program Recruiter
will define, create, and lead outreach efforts to the military and veteran community to increase veteran representation within BluSky Restoration. This role will build strategies and tools to execute a wide variety of outreach approaches and recruiting tactics for a multi-faceted recruitment strategy, including Skillbridge, base strategy, military spouse, conferences, recruitment marketing, and more. This position is a highly visible and impactful role, interacting with senior leaders, and affords the opportunity to partner with leaders on BluSky's talent acquisition vision and team development to enhance strong operational expertise recruitment and drive meaningful hiring results. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for Military & Veteran focused candidates and business leaders
- Develops, enhances, and maintains relationships with current and new Military & Veteran organizations and partnerships
- Develops and documents formal programs and procedures that align business priorities
- Manages large-scale, complex projects from inception to completion across various teams and stakeholders
- Identifies and attends local and national Military & Veteran recruiting events where appropriate
- Leverages recruiting expertise to influence business leaders to participate in programs, events, and champion our external relationships with Military & Veteran organizations
- Partners with Campus and Experienced Recruiting teams and stakeholders across the organization in the execution of Military & Veteran recruiting strategies & programs
- Wors closely with stakeholders to identify viable opportunities for Military & Veteran candidates that may or may not have directly related experiences
- Analyzes and presents Military & Veteran recruiting statistics & program results to stakeholders
- Serves as the Military & Veteran subject matter expert in the areas of competitive intelligence, professional Military & Veteran events, target demographic landscape, etc.
- Provides industry foresight by recommending and implementing best practices and innovative ideas to attract the best quality Military & Veteran applicants
- Educates recruiters and stakeholders on Military & Veteran trends, best practices, and issues
- This role has no direct reports
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Working knowledge of the US Military standards and careers
- Prior active-duty military experience within one of the US Military Branches (Preferred)
- Strong strategic and critical-thinking skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity
- Advanced skills in various technologies (ie, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system)
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field, or 3 to 5 years of applicable experience
- Up to 40% travel. Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected for recruiting events.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL JOB DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is required to move and walk around the office regularly.
BluSky is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. BluSky prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 or over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State, or local law.
It is and will continue to be the policy of BluSky that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential without regard for any protected status, as required by state and federal law.
This vacancy has been closed