We are seeking a highly-driven, ethical and organized insurance agent to join our exciting, expanding team at JPA Financials Inc. in the fastest growing market today. In this position you will establish, maintain and enhance client relationships to resolve issues and retain customers.
Our mission is to help individuals and families so that they can make financial decisions from a position of strength. Our overall success is a combined effort between advisers and staff, and we strive to provide opportunities for everyone in our organization to learn, grow and thrive. We are seeking high caliber individuals who will succeed in a client centered, fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Present and illustrate insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Offer insurance products, annuities, income protection, college planning, retirement savings, living benefits, 401K rollover and more
- Schedule appointments with exclusive leads
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Provide education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of the team while gaining knowledge in the field
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge
- Attend leadership trainings
- Approach potential clients by phone, email, or inperson
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Licensed Life Insurance Agent in Illinois (or more)
- Ability and desire to work at least part time or full time
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business relationships
Career program (not captive):
- Qualify for our benefit program
- Must have $30,000 in proving life production in the last three years and current year will also be considered
We offer a base compensation to be discussed (up to $300K per year), a flexible work schedule, unlimited income potential and a rewarding work-life balance.
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with a match of 5% after the first year
- Dental / Vision
- Partial payment into Social Security and Medicare
- Deferred compensation
- Own book of business that can be sold or transferred
- Attend conferences
- Leadership opportunities
Apply now to start your journey in financial services. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].