Job Pay Range : $14.30 - $16.00 per hour
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies / service procedures / standards
- Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment, food storage areas, walk-in fridges, freezers, ovens, and dry storage cupboards
- Properly clean and store dishes and other kitchen equipment in the correct areas
- Scrape food from dirty dishes and wash them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine. Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand.
Runs glasses through dish machine twice
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers; steam-clean or hose-out garbage cans, and maintain loading dock.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck or cart
- May assist with other duties as assigned including but not limited to assistance with food dish-up, completing set-up sheets, assisting with set-up and break-down for various events, etc.
- In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement;
commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends.
Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability / vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
Posted in December 26, 2021
Expired in March 26, 2022