Bilingual Part Time Teller - Spanish Preferred - Citizens
Processes and initiates various financial transactions for Company customers and assists branchoffice management in new business through referrals and meets established sales referral andpromotional sales goals.
Enhances Company image through pro-active customer-driven servicing oftheir needs in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
The successful candidate for this role will initially join HSBC, and then is expected to joinCitizens Bank in a comparable role as part of a transfer of business in late 2021 or early 2022.
Please discuss this with the hiring manager if you have any questions.
Impact on the Business
- Meet established sales referral and promotional sales goals
- Accept and process deposits, payments, checks for cashing and other transactions according to established procedures and performance standards.
- Ready workstation at start of shift; strike and balance cash and transactions at end of shift.
- Live and represent the brand; exemplify the five brand attributes of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair, both internally and externally.
Customers / Stakeholders
Enhance Company image through pro-active customer-driven servicing of their needs in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations;
initiate referral of new business through customer contact and use of customer relationship management system.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Adhere to branch cash control and security requirements in control of cash and negotiable items.
- Adhere to established customer interaction standards for every transaction.
- Maintain current knowledge of Company products and services and applicable Federal regulations, including Bank Secrecy and Know Your Customer principles.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices;
report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Management of Risk
Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will notpursue visa sponsorship for these positions
- Minimum of one year's proven customer service and / or sales experience or equivalent, including cash handling experience.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Positive customer service attributes.
- Demonstrated proficiency with sales referrals and product knowledge.
- Saturday Hours
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as aprotected veteran.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Posted in November 30, 2021
Expired in March 10, 2022