Find A Job
We are one of the leading modern offshoring companies in the Philippines.
Founded in 2006, iSupport Worldwide is a US-Owned BPO company that provides world-class and dedicated staffing, facilities, and managed operations for fast-growing companies and small to medium-sized businesses in any industry, vertical, and language. We are your strategic offshoring partner.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to oversee the Accounts Payable function and support our team by:
a) developing and executing on day to day accounting operations;
b) accurately and timely recording payables and fixed asset purchases; and
c) complying with rigorous reporting requirements.
This is a hands-on role that will primarily execute in the procure to pay function and fixed asset management. The ideal candidate has a mindset to innovate accounting operations by leveraging technology.
A. Procure to Pay - Accounts Payable and Accounting Operations:
● Proactively perform the accounts payable function for Operations and Fixed Asset acquisitions and support the Budget to Actual tracking by Profit Center, Cost Center, and Capital Projects.
● Assist in the design and implementation of new work streams for the back office procure to pay process. The main areas will include, but are not limited to:
○ Automate the vendor creation and comply with 1099/W9 reporting requirements
○ Vendor invoice intake mechanism and ease of review and approval
○ Standardizing recurring and repeatable vendor administrative functions
● Receive, process, verify and reconcile all invoices for accuracy, including obtaining approvals, and post to the GL and cost center coding.
● Post treasury transactions daily—for daily reconciliations to the bank including:
○ Banking transactions and P-Card transactions
○ Maintain Receipts for P-Card transactions
● Maintain an accurate fixed asset ledger and depreciation schedules in multi-retail locations
● Use Excel models to audit vendor invoices to current contract terms.
● Oversee the timely processing of procurement approvals (PRs, POs, and 3-way match)
● Maintain highly accurate and audit-ready accounts payable supporting documents.
●Research and resolve discrepancies in order to process payments timely.
● Process new business registrations in new states and local jurisdictions.
● Process employee travel and expense reports for proper documentation and account coding.
● Process new vendor setup requests, including obtaining all required documents (Form W-9, New Vendor approval forms). Ensures that necessary information is maintained to ascertain which vendors are subject to 1099 reporting and generate 1099 forms.
● Communicate clearly and effectively to help resolve internal and external inquiries.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Excellent Excel skills, including intermediate formula building
● Experience with implementing new work streams in fixed asset management and procure to pay processing-- either by in start-up environments or by implementing new systems.
● 4+ years of procure to pay and accounts payable processing experience in multi-location retail.
● Experience with multi-state registration and complying with filing requirements is a must, including:
o Property tax reporting
o Bank covenants
● Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
● Experience in an accounting/finance role with focus on auditing and A/P transactions
● Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to adapt to a dynamic, changing work environment and work under strict deadlines and maintain calm and collected attitude
● Strategic problem-solving skills and able to determine when to escalate issues and concerns
● Must be process oriented and able to execute measurable, repeatable, compliant processes
● Knowledge of SOX Compliance and Security Controls
● Restaurant, retail or real estate experience a plus
● Experience with supporting systems integrations is a plus (Netsuite + various front-of-house systems including Plate IQ and Service Channel).
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote