Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
YOUR FUNCTION :
As a Webdeveloper, you will design and build solutions for our customers. You receive your assignments from the Business Consultant, who analyzes the needs of the customer through the analysis and gives feedback to you so that you can get started.
Your task starts when you have received a briefing from the Functional Consultant. You fully empathize with the customer’s processes.
Based on that, you program the requested elements within the set framework of time and budget. You take also a critical look at the questions and you are constantly looking for optimization possibilities.
Besides the new projects you also implement optimizations on the existing systems by assisting your customer with aftercare.
You work with an agile mindset on both shorter projects and long-term assignments.
- Analyze business needs and requirements in collaboration with the business analyst
- Assess feasibility and necessity of these requirements in consultation with the end user
- Design the appropriate architecture for the solutions to be build
- Translate technical designs into detailed analyzes
- Coding of the detailed analysis with respect for standards, UX / UI, security and performance objectives
- Put quality first by performing system tests
- Documentation of the information system
- Formulate advice with regard to required training for end users
- Pass on the new information system to the user
- Maintain the operational systems
- Passion and eager to learn new technologies / frameworks
YOUR PROFILE :
- Master / Bachelor in Informatics (or similar)
- You have at least 3 years experience.
- Knowledge of responsive webtechnologies using :
- Frameworks like ReactJS, Angular and / or Vue.js
- Back-end programming languages like PHP, NodeJS and SQL
- Experience with methodologies like Agile, Scrum and / or Kanban
- Team player who shares his knowledge with the rest of the team
- Good knowledge of Dutch / French and English is necessary (spoken and written)
OUR OFFER :
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles : we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via 02 801 42 89.