mobile testing (nice to have)
Playwright (nice to have)
Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in Java, Angular, React, Mobile, QA, and Murex, focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services.
In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
Join one of our biggest projects in the fintech sector that focuses on product development of digital banking (mainly new development (web + mobile), maintenance if so only 20-25%).
Apps on-premises and cloud-native (AWS, Azure).
The project is constantly developed within 3 Scrum Teams (14-15 people each). The biggest challenge here is the integration with clients' systems.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- You'll work in cross-functional team in Agile in an international environment
- You'll deliver quality solutions during the entire development cycle of the platform
- You'll test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing)
- Conduct test plans and create the manual, automated tests and in addition test the native / hybrid mobile apps
- Create defect metrics and report on the full QA process
- Work closely with the clients to define and implement best practices and escalate issues and risks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- 2-4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- experience in testing (manual, automation)
- ISTQB Certificate would be great
- Knowledge or experience in mobile testing would be great
- You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI / CD (preferably Jenkins)
- Proficiency in the English language - you will work for global clients
WHY WORTH JOINING US
- Employment contract and / or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS