Bootstrap (NgRx good to know) (regular)
Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in Java, Angular, React, Mobile, QA, and Murex, focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services.
In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
Join one of our biggest projects in the fintech sector that focuses on product development of digital banking (mainly new development (web + mobile), maintenance if so only 20-25%).
Apps on-premises and cloud-native (AWS, Azure).
The project is constantly developed within 3 Scrum Teams (14-15 people each). The biggest challenge here is the integration with clients' systems.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- You will develop (no maintenance) various apps for banks and other financial institutions and provide support
- You will craft HTML templates and write SASS using our client Design System based on Bootstrap
- You will work in a cross-functional Agile team
- Your tailor-made code integrates products with customers’ systems, one platform, no point solutions, large-scale users
- Create your own approach to work, use your own productivity system
- Work directly with customers, and partners, supporting them in implementing solutions on a daily basis
TECH STACK : Angular 10-12, TypeScript, JS ES6, RxJs, HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap (NgRx good to know), Docker, Jira, Github, (AWS / K8s good to know), CI / CD, Jenkins, Agile.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- 4+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- 3+ years of experience in Angular framework
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software design patterns
- You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI / CD (preferably Jenkins)
- Proficiency in the English language - you will work for global clients
WHY WORTH JOINING US
- Employment contract and / or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS